RFP - Town Signage
Requests for Proposals
Today’s Date: July 11, 2017
Summary: The town of Springdale needs two (2) new brick and wooden signs along Platt Springs Road at Lexington Drive, Rainbow Drive; one (1) monument style sign locates at 2915 Platt Springs Road all with landscaping, lighting and irrigation.
The town is in need of attractive signage at our entranceways on Platt Springs Road. The signs should be in accordance to our Platt Springs Road Masterplan at Lexington Drive and at Rainbow Drive by West Columbia Pentecostal Holiness Church. Lighting, landscaping, and irrigation shall be in the overall design documents.
We also need a monument style sign at 2915 Platt Springs Road. We currently have nothing visible to announcing the Town Hall location or the police department directly behind us. This sign should also have lighting elements, landscaping, and irrigation tied into the current park irrigation system.
- Design two welcome signs to be placed at the entrances of the Platt Springs Road Corridor
- Design one monument style sign for Town Hall
- Secure all encroachment permits from SCDOT and land disturbance permits from Lexington County
- Full description of roles and responsibilities (to include the Town’s)
- Incorporate environmental BMP’s into the landscaping design of each sign
- Provide for lighting and irrigation of all signs
- Cost estimate for management, materials and construction costs
- Estimates for long term maintenance
- Provide a timeline of completion including start dates
Requirements: Must provide list of references and an example of completed work similar in nature to this project.
Qualifications: All contractors must have a SC General Contractors license and be able to provide proof of liability insurance. A Springdale business license and building permit are required prior to the commencement of work onsite.
Deadline: COB Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Contact: John Rabon; Special Projects Coordinator 803-794-0408 firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Tue, July 11, 2017