What are the hours of operation for the parks within the Town of Springdale?

The parks are open from dawn until dusk, everyday of the week.

Can I rent the park for an event?

No, the park is available on a first-come basis. You cannot reserve any portion of the park.

I'm new to town, who do I need to call about utilities?

The City of West Columbia provides water service (803) 791-1880. The City of Cayce provides sewer service (803) 796-9020 and SCE&G provides electric and gas service (800)251-7234.

How do I get a trash can or recycling bin?

To have these items dropped off at your house, please call Town Hall at (803)794-0408. Only one bin will be distributed for household, recycling, or yard trash, respectively.

What types of material will be picked up on yard trash day?

All perishable items such as wood, grass trimmings, limbs, and leaves that are in bags or cans will be collected. No appliances, electronics, or bulky furniture will be collected.  If you have any questions regarding specific items please call Town Hall at (803) 794-0408.  

It looks like we're having difficulty loading this form. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we are aware of the problem, and we are actively trying to fix it. Please try again shortly.